tiistai 22. maaliskuuta 2011

Swap with Karin

I have been very busy in my real life so I have had time to make any miniatures. Anyway, I had  a swap with Karin. I made a pair of white skates for her and few weeks ago I received Karin´s parcel. I don't know what is that lovely item in english, but I know it´s for my tiny boots :) Thank you Karin once again!


As an extra she sent me cute clogs (is it the right word?). That's a magnet.


I just realized that there´s a huge number of you followers. Wellcome everyone! I thing it´s time to party soon... :)

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hienot Hollannikkaat, wau ja teline myös! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. congratulations on the exchange, the accessory for the boots is very useful at home ... ah ah!
    kisses, Caterina

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nice to meet you and thanks for being a follower of my blog.Good Luck on my Give-Away.
    I love all the shoes you made, so very detailled.
    Greetings
    Maria

    VastaaPoista